- Solovis, Inc.
- Irving, TX, US
- Remote & On-site
Solovis is seeking a self-directed, Sr. Integration Specialist that can design and implement integrations between our cloud-based platform and external systems. Solovis provides a suite of SaaS applications catering to the institutional investor and is commonly tasked with exchanging data with other systems and platforms. The Sr. Integration specialist will be responsible for working with both partners and customers to create both strategic product integrations as well as one-off integrations that serve the needs of a particular customer. This is a unique role that contains components of product development, sales engineering and professional services.
Can you answer “yes” to the following?
Do you have excellent problem-solving abilities and critical thinking skills, fueled by a very high level of intelligence that enables you to anticipate challenges, weigh the advantages and disadvantages of different solutions, and maintain focus on the ultimate goal?
Are you a self-motivated learner with a strong work ethic, who knows that one of the most valuable skills one can possess is knowing how to teach oneself new things?
Are you excited about working in a young entrepreneurial environment?
What you’ll do
- Work with both our internal business and technical resources as well as external parties to design and implement integrations using APIs provided by the Solovis applications.
- Utilize domain knowledge and specific knowledge of the Solovis application portfolio to lead discussions regarding technical integration approach
- Create documentation, sample code and other artifacts to help other parties consume and utilize our APIs
- Work with product teams to evolve existing integration points based on feedback from the field
- Work alongside our implementation teams to plan and execute necessary integrations.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with our partners to optimize and evolve existing integrations
- Participate in the sales process as the primary technical contact for all discussions related to integration
- Utilize multiple programming languages and multiple integration tools to develop the ideal solution. This is a hands-on, coding role.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent technical discipline
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong consulting skills to extract requirements and technical details from partners and customers. Previous consulting experience a plus.
- Ability to facilitate, understand, and contribute to technical discussions
- Ability and desire to quickly understand the institutional investing domain. Previous FinTech experience preferred.
- Ability to travel (25%).
- Strong knowledge of at least two programming languages. Strong preference for C#, Python, and/or Java.
- Solid SQL knowledge
- Experience designing and consuming web-based APIs
- Knowledge of and ability to apply sound software development practices such as continuous integration, unit testing, and automation
- Effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable communicating with both internal and external parties
- Effective influencer, able to work across organizations to build rapport and partner with others to solve common problems
- Effective facilitation and conflict resolution skills – must be able to facilitate discussion of multiple approaches and drive resolution
- High level of accountability for program execution, deliverables, and reporting to technical management
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work well in a team with diverse personality types
What we bring
- Purpose – we are about providing our customers investment knowledge when they need it so that they can positively impact the world around them
- Top notch team members and collaborative environment.
- Endless opportunity with the ability to progress into various disciplines and expertise or into a leadership role as company growth continues
Solovis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Solovis is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Solovis are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.