- Hotel Engine
- Glendale, CO, US
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Remote & On-site
- $ 80,000 - 125,000
- star_border Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- star_border Unlimited vacation
- star_border Paid volunteer opportunities
- star_border 401k plan
- star_border Paid parental leave
- star_border Craft brews and ciders on tap
- star_border Company-sponsored social events and happy hours
- star_border Paid gym membership
- star_border Free organic fruit, snacks, and beverages
- star_border Relaxed office and dress code
The ideal candidate loves front-end development, is very strong with JS and CSS, and has the ability to make long-term architectural decisions and identify refactoring needs within that space. The right candidate wants to be the go-to resource for their areas of responsibility and share what they know and learn with teammates.
Remote candidates are encouraged to apply if they can commit to being in Denver within four weeks after receiving an offer.
How We Work:
- We ship code daily to our CI, staging, and production environments. Build, deploy, and monitoring alerts are posted to Slack.
- We do two-week sprints with daily standups and biweekly grooming, planning, and retrospectives.
- We are good teammates who follow our working agreement. We’re looking for hard workers who don’t let their ego get in the way.
- We allow for two days of remote work a week.
- We ship code daily to our production, staging, and continuous integration environments. Test results, deployments, and production monitoring alerts are posted to Slack.
- 2+ years of front-end web development.
- 1+ years of production experience with React.
- A passion for giving users a polished, highly usable experience.
- Experience with high volume, publicly facing production site.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with Angular.
- An eye for good UI/UX. You will be working with a dedicated designer, so you do not need a design background, but if that's within your skillset then all the better.
- Experience with native mobile development is a big plus.
- A desire to mentor mid-level team members.
- Production experience with Heroku and Amazon Web Services.