- Köln, DE
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Remote & On-site
Make.TV provides cloud-native live video streaming and management. At a scale and speed previously not possible, we enable more content to be created and distributed between content creators, producers and broadcasters. With Scheduler, we offer a cloud-based program scheduler and playout solution, which enables content owners to create TV programs with a mix of pre-produced content and acquired live or near-live streams. We are looking for a talented Frontend Software Engineer (m/f/div.) to join our Scheduler engineering team.
Make.TV provides cloud-native live video streaming and management. At a scale and speed previously not possible, we enable more content to be created and distributed between content creators, producers and broadcasters. Our Live Video Cloud simplifies the production, organization and routing of live video sources. With Scheduler, we offer a cloud-based program scheduler and playout solution, which enables content owners to create TV programs with a mix of pre-produced content and acquired live or near-live streams.
After successfully securing Series A funding in the US, last year we were acquired by LTN Global, a company specializing in ultra-low latency transport of live video streams over the public internet.
Several broadcasting, media and eSports brands already use our SaaS propositions successfully. They can manage complex workflows incorporating a wide array of video sources, such as mobile devices, cameras and social media platforms, but also professional sources and traditional broadcast infrastructure. In addition, they are able to deliver these streams - in parallel - to broadcast platforms and affiliates, as well as to social media and OTT platforms (i.e. Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch etc.).
We are looking for a talented software engineer (m/f/div.) with experience at developing frontend software (server-side) to join our Scheduler engineering team.
More information is available at www.make.tv.
- Implementation of Scheduler frontend applications
- Implement and improve WebSocket communication with the backend
- Improve the availability, stability and responsiveness of our web applications
- Influence UI and UX decisions at Make.TV
- Enhance capabilities for automated UI testing
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with building full-scale web applications
- Experience with one or more of: ES6/7, TypeScript, Angular, React, node.js
- Strong problem-solving skills; understanding of algorithms and complexity analysis
- Experience working with Linux and Git
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Motivation to stay up-to-date with current browser and web technologies
What the Job offers:
- Technically challenging tasks
- Like-minded colleagues with a “no politics, no drama" attitude
- A working environment in which learning and development are considered highly important
- Encouragement to work with the latest technologies and procedures
Place of work: Cologne/Germany
Within Germany, remote working is an option
Curious? Interested? Then please send your application (with CV, job references etc.) with salary expectations and earliest start date!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!