- Taxa Network
Taxa Network is a privacy-preserving, computationally powerful, highly developable, blockchain agnostic layer-2 infrastructure. By leveraging state-of-the-art trustless technologies, Taxa aims at becoming the universal business logic layer of the blockchain infrastructure, serving the unique needs in DeFi, gaming, supply chain, security and more, and enabling killer apps of Web 3.0 to develop and thrive.
Usability, developability, inclusivity, and reliability are amongst our core values since Day 1. We care about the work we do. We experiment with new ideas and technologies, put the right processes and tools in place to make developers happy and efficient, and sponsor tech talks and coaching sessions to empower everyone to become their best.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work on the SDK and service framework part of Taxas tech framework. The ideal candidate should have experience Python service applications and SDKs, and feel comfortable working on new technologies in a fast-paced startup environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and build a Python frameworks for the Trustless Service(tService), serving the developers on Taxa Networks
- Design and build software development kits (SDKs) and other tooling for developers using Taxa Network's APIs in the Python ecosystem.
- Interact with our customers through Github, responding to issues and reviewing pull requests
- Participate in software design and code review for all libraries that the team creates
- Implement holistic testing strategies to assert we're delivering a good developer experience, including unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Write documentation for the libraries that we create.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexibility of working from anywhere you want to;
- Opportunity to make an impact to the fast evolving Web 3.0;
- Work with the best minds in research, development, business, and marketing worldwide.
Taxa is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace difference, celebrate it, and thrive on it for the sustainable benefit of our team, products, and the entire community.