- Team Go, Inc
- star_border 100% Paid Health Premiums; 80% for Dependents, 80% for Dental & Vision
- star_border Unlimited Time Off
- star_border 7 Holidays + Year-End Break
- star_border 100% Paid Parental Leave
- star_border Great Hardware
The Flutter Software Engineer is the mobile developer responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining our core product: the Go mobile app.
The ideal candidate is:
- Capable of delivering production-quality Flutter and Dart code.
- Experienced with reactive programming patterns on mobile, such as those commonly used in Flutter or React Native.
- Familiar with common server-client API (REST and GraphQL) patterns and practices.
- Highly passionate about mobile devices (nerds welcome), and recognizes the awesome privilege of working on a device we carry so close to our hearts.
- Fluent writing native Flutter modules in either Swift, Kotlin, or both.
Experience in the following areas is crucial; we think about or work on these things every day:
- Cross-functional teamwork with other software engineers, testers, designers, product managers, etc.
- Production Mobile app deployment on both iOS (App Store Connect) and Android (Play Store).
- Continuous integration/deployment/testing.
- Test-driven development and a sense of situational balance for unit testing coverage.
- Obsessively good Git hygiene and clearly documented code.
- Collaborative pull request review and pair programming.
The following technologies are also in play:
- Google Firebase for authentication, ML interfaces, cloud storage, crash tracking, performance monitoring, product analytics, A/B testing, and Push Notifications.
- NoSQL databases and interfaces with them, such as MongoDB.
- Machine learning systems such as TensorFlow or Firebase’s ML Kit.
- Experience with other holistic service-based architectures--e.g. AWS.
The role requires at least three years of experience building mobile software with a server-client relationship.
If you are passionate about mobile devices (nerds welcome!), and want to work at a company that recognizes the awesome privilege of working on a device we carry so close to our hearts: you’ve found it.