- AIR MILES
- Toronto, CA
- Senior, Lead
- Remote & On-site
- star_border Large cafeteria with subsidized pricing for associates
- star_border Sustainable fleet rental
- star_border Collaborative, agile, and open workspace
- star_border AIR MILES Volunteer Paid Time Off Program
- star_border Basic & Extended Health Benefits
- star_border Group RRSPs & company match up to 5% of associate salary
- star_border ADS Stock Purchase Plan
- star_border Paid 2-week sabbatical for every 5 years of service
- star_border $3000 Yearly Tuition Grant
Thank you for checking us out!
This is the experience you'll need to thrive in our environment:
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with AWS cloud-based services and implementations from a developer’s perspective: AWS Lambda, CloudFormation, Kinesis, ElasticCache, DynamoDB, etc.
- Understanding of object oriented design principes and RESTFul APIs
- Experience with any of the following: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Knowledge and hands on operational experience with SQL/No SQL databases.
- Experience with ORMs such as Hibernate, JPA or Sequelize
- React (or experience with Angular or Vue), Redux or Flux
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins (nice to have)
- Experience/exposure to event driven architectures or CQRS (nice to have)