- star_border Live and Work from anywhere in USA or Canada
- star_border Competitive Compensation
- star_border Friendly Work Environment
- star_border Interesting and Challenging Projects
- star_border Incredible Colleagues
- star_border Project Variety and Industry
- star_border See your family more by working remotely
- star_border No commute
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features. This is a remote position.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Very experienced (5+ Years) in Software/App Development.
- Experienced in SQL Server.
- Experienced in Reporting.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills