- star_border Retirement benefits
- star_border Healthcare Benefits
- star_border Generous vacation plan
- star_border Remote Friendly
- star_border Company events
- star_border Professional Development & Coaching
- star_border Travel opportunities
- star_border International office - English is our company language
- star_border Flying all sorts of drones or cruising with our rover
Engineering | Anywhere - 100% remote | Duration until June 2020 with a possibility to extend full-time
At Auterion we are on a mission to power any drone, anywhere, whilst shaping the future of drone operations at scale. We enable this by building the operating system for safe, reliable and efficient drone missions. Our comprehensive enterprise software is developed on top of the most widely used open-source flight controller for drones - PX4 - and it includes the ground station as well as the cloud tools to manage and monitor the drone fleet. We take great pride in using a community-powered approach as we continue to offer trusted software and services to our customers.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer, you are responsible for building a web-based platform that exposes insights about drone flights, fleets, and individual drones alike.
In detail you will:
- Build and maintain a software architecture that interacts with large amounts of data on the client-side in a highly responsive UI.
- Work with a dockerized service-oriented application consisting of a Single Page App (Vue.js/TypeScript), a frontend server (Node.js/TypeScript), backend services (Rust/GRPC), and PostgreSQL hosted in AWS.
- Follow the principles of Test Driven Development and always have cybersecurity as first priority.
- Write clear, well documented and easy to maintain code.
- Manage your day-to-day development activity with GIT and champion easy-to-read and easy-to-maintain git histories consisting of small, well-commented commits.
- Fundamental concepts and algorithms from a Computer Science degree (or relevant) or equivalent years of working experience.
- At least 5+ years of professional working experience as a fullstack SWE, with any statically typed programming language (C, C++, C#, Java, or similar), previous exposure to TypeScript or Rust is advantageous.
- Deep experience of architecting and developing complex, greenfield, full-stack web app solutions ideally in a lean environment.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art toolkits and libraries to build responsive web UIs such as - Angular, React, or Vue.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.