- ClearLife Limited
- Junior, Mid-Level
- £ 45,000 - 60,000
- star_border For permanent members of staff:
- star_border Work from home
- star_border 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
- star_border ClearLife matches your pension contribution up to 3% of base salary
- star_border Possibility of flexible hours
To join ClearLife as a quantitative developer. The role is open to full time permanent applicants. Candidates must be mainland UK based with the right to work in the UK.
- Numerical based degree;
- Strong C#;
- Desirable: F# / R / Python;
- Knowledge of or interest in learning quantitative finance, data science and related areas;
- Ability to write mathematical code;
- Ability to communicate effectively, write reports, present ideas.
- Desirable: Knowledge of AWS services for highly parallel compute;
Areas of Work
- C# implementation of quantitative models of financial securities (e.g. life insurance policies, mortgages, derivatives);
- Client consultancy (portfolio pricing, analysis);
- Quantitative Research in areas related to the markets in which ClearLife operates.
Note that ClearLife operates as a “virtual company”, so employees work from home.