- Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®
- Springfield, MO, US
- Junior, Mid-Level
- Remote & On-site
- star_border Flexible Work Hours
- star_border Remote Work Opportunities
- star_border Competitive Salaries
- star_border Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- star_border Awesome Health Insurance
- star_border Excellent PTO & Paid Holidays
- star_border Casual Business Attire
- star_border Paid Parental Leave
- star_border Forbes Top 100 Best Places to Work 2017 (#2 in IT)
- star_border Computerworld's Best Places to Work in IT 2017
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of dynamic programming team and in a great working environment? If so, this position could be for you! Jack Henry is seeking a seasoned Programmer Analyst for an environment that is composed of small teams but within a large department focusing on RPG or iSeries/AS400 programming that support JHA's core processing products (20/20, SilverLake and Core Director). Candidates will be focused on core application support by using their coding experience to fix base code, correct programming errors, bug fixes and troubleshooting. Some customization or new development is required for the products and applications but mostly existing software enhancements. Jack Henry offers a great working culture, competitive benefits package and great career advancement.
About the team:
Jack Henry and Associates Banking Operations Support team provides technical support of all core products to both in-house and outsourced customers. This team is also responsible for developing, unit testing and delivering software defects to customers as well as develop custom coding requested by bank institutions.
This position can be worked out of the following locations:
- Springfield, MO
- Monett, MO
- A minimum of 5 years in any programming language experience acquired through education and/or professional job experience.
- Must be able to participate in an on-call rotational schedule.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Prior RPG Programming or iSeries mainframe related experience desirable.
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes; may assist the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
- May complete project bids and/or work effort estimates. Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.