- Cox Automotive UK
- Manchester, GB
- Remote & On-site
- £ 30,000 - 40,000
- star_border Flexible Working Hours
- star_border Flexible Holiday
- star_border Vehicle Discount
- star_border 25 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- star_border Casual Dress Environment
- star_border Best Kit for the Job
- star_border Pension Scheme
- star_border Life Insurance
- star_border Bonus Scheme
Manchester City Centre
We keep the Automotive Industry running: Dynamically, efficiently and innovatively.
For more than 10 years now, Modix is the number one in digital marketing of automobiles and offers manufacturers and dealers solutions for online sales an marketing worldwide. We are part of the US-based Cox Group and can rely on the network and possibilities of an international enterprise and combine this with the flexibility and individual support of a company under owner management.
The development team is a core part of the Modix business, leading on a wide variety of projects that are directly driving business strategy. The department is responsible for multiple projects at any one time varying in scale from small change activity to projects running over multiple years with multi-million-pound budgets.
The projects that the development team are required to deliver is varied from technical development activity, using Scrum techniques at the core, through supporting product development and operational change to large scale multi work stream strategic change.
- Understands delivery in a LAMP stack
- Good PHP developer (OOP)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of Jira
- Ability to participate in code reviews
- Adheres to documentation best practice
- Good domain knowledge
- Ability to communicate with third parties