- IDS International
- Raleigh, NC, US
- Remote & On-site
- star_border Fully covered health insurance by employer.
- star_border Flexible work schedule.
- star_border Strong company culture.
- star_border High 401(k) matching.
- star_border Professional development opportunities.
- star_border Driven, collaborative team.
Today’s virtual training environments are segmented and simplistic—the opposite of the real-world’s complex and integrated cyber battlefield. When even the most subtle input can influence every other facet of an operation, the one-dimensional training provided to our armed forces is not only outdated, it flat-out fails to equip them to outpace the operational tempo of the rapidly-evolving multi-domain battlefield. In the virtual arena, new threats emerge every day. IDS provides the tools for warfighters and cyber operators not just to prepare for them, but to anticipate the risks and to be ready for them when they arrive.
Social Media Environment and Internet Replication (SMEIR™), a product of IDS International Government Services, is a digital training solution that provides a full-range, free-play, immersive, realistic and scalable operational practice environment in which warfighters simultaneously train on full-spectrum cyberspace operations and social media analytics during integrated and multi-dimensional exercises.
- Follow the software development lifecycle (SDLC) to plan, design, build, test, and deploy software applications, ranging from websites and mobile applications to web applications, video games, and back end API architecture.
- In addition to creating new software, improve and maintain the working order of existing software.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience with:
- Building and using RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with Microservice Architecture.
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with:
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Dev/Ops Experience with Linux, BASH, Python.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you are unable to apply via the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications via this email.