- APEX Expert Solutions
- Mid-Level, Senior
- star_border Vacations and holidays off
- star_border Cutting edge technology
- star_border Fantastic medical, dental and vision insurance
- star_border Work from home options
- star_border Social activities and events
- star_border Competitive salary and bonuses
- star_border Business casual attire
- star_border Collaborative environment
APEX bridges the gap between sensor and analyst in the evolving field of intelligence analysis. APEX tightly couples analysts, operators, and engineers to produce an unmatched level of problem-solving capacity for any situation.
Spanning various disciplines, including geospatial intelligence (GEOINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT), and human intelligence (HUMINT) analysis, APEX analysts, operators, and engineers work with operational mission partners to deliver novel technology, tactics, techniques, and procedures (T3P), relevant and modern training, and innovative technology solutions.
If you are a motivated individual willing to tackle challenging, and interesting problems, come be a part of our dynamic team!
APEX Expert Solutions is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to join their team.This position will be remote but candidate must reside in the United States and be US Citizens.
- Work in a fast-paced agile product development environment as full stack software developer supporting an API driven data management and analytics platform
- Participate in product architecture activities by providing technology assessments and generation of design artifacts
- Distill high level product feature requirements into well formed, discrete development tasks
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.Years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing Java/Spring based RESTful API’s
- Experience developing feature-rich single-page web applications
- Demonstrated effective and successful verbal and written communication skills in a remote work environment
- Experience working as part of an agile development team using the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, BitBucket, Bamboo, Confluence)
- Candidate must be a US Citizen
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with one of the following data types: geospatial vectors, video, text, geospatial raster (satellite imagery, DEM/DTM/point clouds)
- Full life cycle software application development experience
- Experience with distributed computing platforms including Spark, StreamSets and CDH
- Experience developing in a cloud computing provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Experience working remotely with team members across time zones