- Solana Beach, CA, US
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Remote & On-site
- $ 90,000 - 120,000
- star_border Open Vacation Policy
- star_border Health Coverage for Partner and Children
- star_border 401k w/ Matching
- star_border Stock Options
- star_border Work from home when needed
Do you have a passion for creating utility-driven products? Do you love working with massive data sets to deliver highly personalized experiences & communications? We are looking for an engineer who thinks creatively about data and technology. Someone who is results-driven with a passion for sports. A colleague who would thrive at a mission-driven company that is impacting the lives of hundreds of thousands of coaches, athletes, and parents. In this role, you will partner with a cross-functional team of designers, marketers, and data scientists to deliver user-centric experiences and campaigns grounded in authenticity and purpose.
This is an opportunity to work in San Diego for a fast-growing company. Our leadership brings a unique mix of technologists, collegiate athletes, and recruiting experts. We are backed by the LA Dodgers and the owners of three professional sports teams. The FieldLevel network consists of more than 700,000 coaches and athletes. Our members rely on us to build the tools that help get them to the next level.
We’re looking for an engineer who has:
- Have 3+ Years Experience with C# .NET
- Have a strong understanding of SQL and can write queries without an ORM.
- Are humble in the workplace. Ego has no place here.
- Are passionate about user experience.
- Like to move quickly, but it is important to a/b test, measure and learn.
- Wrangle the data that drives product decisions.
- Can do things like create API's and integrate with third-parties using C#, write responsive html & css, add features in our app using React.js.
- Knowledgeable and excited about modern web technologies.
- Participate in all phases of the product discovery & delivery lifecycle as a key member of a cross-functional team.
Our Tech Stack
- Azure Cloud Services
- .Net Environment / C# Web API
- React / AngularJS
- Docker Swarm + Docker
- SQL Server
- Elastic Search
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home when needed
- Open vacation policy
- 10 Paid holidays and the days between Christmas and new years
- Multiple team-building off-sites per year
- Attend tech conferences & trainings of your choosing
Compensation & Perks
- Highly competitive salary
- Full medical for you, your partner and children and dental & vision just for your children
- Stock options