- springbig inc.
- Boca Raton, FL, US
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Remote & On-site
- star_border Unlimited PTO
- star_border Competitive Salary
- star_border Health and Dental
- star_border 401k + Matching
- star_border Casual Dress
- star_border Lunch and Snacks
As a Front End Engineer, you’ll be working with us in all aspects of front-end as well as the interface to the back-end engine. As a part of the development team, you’ll wear multiple hats, turn ambiguity into details, take the lead on building complex features and continuously find opportunities to improve the user experience and make the UI intuitive to users.
- Minimum 3 years of professional development experience building UIs that have shipped and are in production. You will need to show us these
- Are comfortable communicating with other developers, project managers and the product team
- Experience using a front-end framework and building responsive web-designs
- Experience utilizing RESTful APIs
- Experience collaborating with other developers using Git/GitHub
- Experience conducting and receiving code reviews
- Creates flexible, robust and reusable code that is easy to follow
- Experience with unit testing
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency with Vue.js
- Some experience with Ruby on Rails and Node.js
- Understanding of bundling, transpiling—Webpack, Babel, Sass
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience building Progressive Web Applications
What are we looking for in a team member?
Your specialization is less important than your ability to learn fast, communicate and adapt to shifting priorities. We’re especially fond of people who:
- Think independently, communicate well and articulate ideas clearly
- Focus on project goals, not just beautiful UIs
- Contribute ideas
- Take initiative
- Have a hacker mindset and master the fine art of balancing time, features, and quality.
- You know how long to unit test until your work product is rock-solid.