- $ 130,000 - 200,000
- star_border Remote development - work from home!
- star_border Highly competitive salaries
- star_border Choose top of the line Mac or PC laptop as your workstation
- star_border Medical, dental and vision benefits
- star_border Stock options available
- star_border Docking stations and multi-monitor setups
- star_border 15 paid holidays in addition to vacation and sick time
- star_border VC funded with plenty of runway
- star_border Headquarters in Vegas!!
- star_border Variety of snacks and beverages available to all employees
NS8 is a fraud prevention hub with industry-leading time to value that empowers eCommerce merchants to reduce their total cost of fraud through data orchestration and early-stage detection tools that filter out malicious activity before it starts.
Why Join Us?
- We're blowing up and need talented engineers and leaders to keep up with our explosive business growth.
- We've got funding and our revenue is killing it too. Our numbers are outperforming the projections in our last pitch deck - and we all know how lofty those can be.
- Our CEO is a developer of over 20 years and has additional founder and CEO experience with fast paced startups, so he gets the engineering side and the business under commits so development can over deliver.
- Our CTO has decades of technical expertise, running large development organizations with resources in every corner of the globe, deploying products that generate hundreds of millions of dollars annually across diverse and highly regulated markets.
- Our CSA has over 20 years development experience with both Fortune 20 companies and founding many startups in the platform space, including several large exits.
- Excel in a flat hierarchy and spend almost 100% of their time writing code.
- Love working in our agile, continuous integration and deployment environment.
- Conceive, design, develop, deploy and operate the code they write.
- Deploy maintainable, instrumented, predictable and reliable distributed systems on a steady cadence.
- Write tooling for automation, diagnostics, debugging.
- Participate in on-call rotation for their services.
- Build with a security mindset and are up to date on industry best practices.
- Design from the start with multi-tenancy and high availability as requirements.
- Have developed their remote engineering muscles and are highly engaged via Slack.
- TypeScript, React, Node.js
- AWS technologies
- Concourse + Helm3 for CI/CD
The Director of Cloud Infrastructure is an experienced infrastructure technologist and leader who is passionate about DevOps: leading, mentoring, and scaling teams responsible for NS8’s software development delivery pipeline, cloud infrastructure, and production services.
- As Director of Cloud Infrastructure, you will collaborate with the CTO, Chief Architect and entire Engineering organization to roll out and maintain DevOps best practices to enable rapid software development through a robust and secure infrastructure.
- Manage a plan for how to move towards best practice, and communicate progress to relevant stakeholders
- The Director of Cloud Infrastructure is responsible for NS8’s development, test, and production infrastructures.
- Support the engineering teams with infrastructure and tools to automatically build, deploy and run applications maximizing the use of automation and observability
- The ideal candidate will have considerable knowledge of cloud computing and AWS with experience building environments that meet high availability, scalability, and reliability criteria.
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment.
- Experience with container architecture and container orchestration tools (Kubernetes)
- Experience managing and maintaining Kafka
- Experience deploying, managing and monitoring production services, as well as the supporting infrastructure such as CI/CD pipelines and container orchestration (Concourse, Istio)
- Responsible for configuration, management and orchestrating response using alerting tools such as New Relic, Honeycomb and PagerDuty. Streamline incident management and escalation process to provide 24/7 support for production services
- Managing technical people and engineering leads, including performance management, career management, and conflict resolution
- An ability to build teams while keeping engineers and leads engaged
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 5+ years developing software in a professional environment
- 5+ year in DevOps
- Work from home or on-site in Las Vegas
- Competitive salaries
- Fully stocked kitchen for on-site employees
- Vibrant is an understatement, company events are always first class and exciting – axe-throwing, luchador wrestling, fancy dinners, charity events, game shows.
- Value diversity, transparency, and encourage everyone to be their authentic self.
- Supportive, learning culture; where engineers are encouraged to present Lunch and Learns on any topics they are passionate about.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk and hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, crawl, reach, and stretch. - The employee is occasionally required to move around the office.
NS8 Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.