- Mindera UK
- Leicester, GB
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Remote & On-site
- £ 30,000 - 55,000
Here at Mindera we are continuously developing a fantastic team and would love it for you to join us! As an Android Developer you will be creating fast, fluid, responsive and reliable mobile applications that provide our customers with a rewarding experience.
We are looking for experienced Engineers with an appetite for solving complex problems and build seamless user interactions to world-class standards. Since we are a Software Consultancy there is expected travel time 0-15%, according to the project, client and organisational needs.
You are good at
- Working directly with the client to ensure the technical feasibility of the requirements.
- Service oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures.
- Test-driven development and continuous delivery.
- Metrics, performance, and operational aspects that show you care about your code.
You rock at
- Java and or Kotlin.
- Android platform-specific knowledge.
- Experienced with or eager to learn well-known development and testing frameworks.
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of self-organisation;
- Work with large-scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. We also reward our longer serving colleagues with extra holiday, up to 5 days.
- Pension contribution
- Vitality Private Medical Healthcare, includes 50% off bicycle hire and gym discount
- Free drinks, snacks and fresh fruit!
- Annual team building trip